When reviewing this product, you have chosen not to seek personal financial advice.
The information here is considered general advice and does not take into consideration your personal situation, needs or expectations. As such you should consider these matters and read the Product Disclosure Statement for Suncorp Life Protect before making any decision about this product. The Product Disclosure Statement can be located below. If you would like personal advice, please contact Her Life on 1300 661 107. For more information. This information is a summary only. Please refer to the Suncorp Life Protect Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for further details about the terms and conditions that apply to the product. Refer also to the Financial Services Guide for details about what financial services may be provided in relation to the product.
1. This means you will be eligible to receive, every 3 years, a refund of 10% of premiums paid under a Suncorp Life Protect policy in the previous 3 years subject to any relevant terms that apply to the payment. No interest will be paid on the refunded amount. Refer to the Suncorp Life Protect Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for details.
2. The payment of any benefit under a Suncorp Life Protect policy is subject to the relevant terms that apply to your policy – refer to the PDS for more details. In certain circumstances we may pay a benefit to your estate.
3. Applications are subject to completion of a health and lifestyle questionnaire and possible further underwriting. Eligibility criteria apply. Provision of cover will be subject to our confirmation of acceptance of your application and receipt of correct payment details. Cover may be offered subject to special conditions.
4. A Suncorp Life Protect policy will continue until it ends in accordance with its terms. Refer to the PDS for more details.
5. The Melanoma Benefit is subject to underwriting. It covers melanoma of the skin and will generally cease 5 years from the date your application is accepted. The Benefit is provided at no additional cost on top of the premium you pay for your policy. Payment under the Benefit is subject to policy terms including exclusions. Refer to the enclosed Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement for more details.
This information is current as at November 2011 but may be subject to change. Any information contained on this page has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. For that reason, before acting on this information, you should consider its appropriateness having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs.
This information is considered general advice only and does not take into account your personal situation, needs or expectations. You should consider these matters and read the Product Disclosure Statement for Suncorp Life Protect, which is issued by Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530 AFSL 229880 (Suncorp) before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. If you call the number on this page you will speak to a representative of the Direct Call Centre Pty Ltd ABN 36 147 306 090 (DCC). Please consider the enclosed Financial Services Guide for the DCC before calling. Suncorp is a related bodies corporate of Suncorp-Metway Limited ABN 66 010 831 722 (Suncorp-Metway). The obligations of Suncorp are not guaranteed by any other company within the Suncorp Group. Suncorp Life Protect is not a bank deposit or other bank liability of Suncorp-Metway..